Penn Street - Flint House (Buckinghamshire)
|An excellent example of a Coast Redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) stands in the front garden of Flint House. The house was originally a vicarage, built in 1849 by Benjamin Ferrey (1810 - 1880), who studied as a pupil of Augustus Pugin, the well-known Gothic revival architect. The Holy Trinity church opposite, and the nearby school were built at same time as the house.
|Common Names and Latin Name||Latitude and Longitude||OS National Grid||Elevation
|SU 88284 94963||582ft
|Girth was measured at 1.5 metres from ground|