Ingoldisthorpe - Ingoldisthorpe Hall (Norfolk)
|Ingoldisthorpe is a small town near the Sandringham Estate. Ingoldisthorpe Hall was originally named "Mount Amelia" and was built in 1745.
The two Giant Sequoia were planted over one hundred years later, probably in the first rush of Victorian enthusiasm for planting Wellingtonia.
|Common Names and Latin Name||No.||Latitude and Longitude||OS National Grid||Elevation
|Giant Redwood |
|TF 68786 32596||25ft |
|TF 68809 32502||22ft |
|Girth was measured at 1.5 metres from ground|